Abortion and Vaccines
Theresa Deisher PhD, Sound Choice Pharmaceutical Institute
- Fact or Fiction: Aborted Baby DNA in Vaccines The Highwire video featuring Dr. Deisher
- Open Letter from Dr. Theresa Deisher to Legislators Regarding Fetal Cell DNA in Vaccines
- Interview with Robert F. Kennedy Jr.: “Fetal DNA in vaccines”
- Interview with Dr. Deisher Inside the Vatican magazine
- Aborted Fetal Cell Line Products Licensed in USA & Canada & Non-Fetal Alternatives
- COVID-19 Vaccine Chart
- COVID-19 Vaccine Candidates and Abortion-Derived Cell Lines
- Fact Sheet: COVID Vaccines and Fetal Cell Lines
- A Visual Aid to Viral Infection and Vaccine Production
- Incompletely Pro-Life by Jeremy Blatchford
- Dear Christian Parents, it is time to have this conversation Video
- Aborted Human Fetal Tissue in Vaccines: A Summary of Medical Science to Inform Pro-Life Moral Reasoning by Ryan C. MacPherson, Ph.D.
- Why I Oppose Mandatory Vaccination (And You Should, Too) by Marie MacPherson
- Vaccination Research: Reputable Sources
- Abortion and Vaccines Facebook video by Abby Johnson
Rev. Dr. Jason M. Garwood, Teaching Pastor at Cross & Crown Church
- Vaccines: The Gospel Imperative to End the Silence 9.22.19 Sermon
Fr. Michael Copenhagen
- Restore Ye to Its Owners: on the immorality of receiving vaccines derived from abortion 10.16.19. COG for Life article
11.14.19. Vaccine Injury Event, National Mall, Washington DC
Marcella Piper-Terry, VaxTruth
Muslim Health Watch (http://muslimhealthwatch.org is no longer active, but archives are still available when you click the link above)
Dr. Stanley Plokin in his own words
Dr. Plotkin 1.11.18 Deposition Clips “Fetal Tissue in Vaccines, Studies on Orphans – Confirmed By Stanley Plotkin Under Oath”
Dr. Plotkin 1.11.18 Full Deposition “Stanley Plotkin, Under Oath on Vaccines – Full 9h Video”
General Resources for Vaccines
Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS): allows you to report suspected vaccine adverse reactions and search VAERS data for trends and information about vaccine injuries.
Go to VAERS to file a report or gather data.
*Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to successfully utilize VAERS.